Santa's photos I like

10:49 PM Hyunah Arabella Won 2 Comments




Hi guys, It's been a long time!
Today, I'm going to post about my adorable friend, Santa!

Hope you guys enjoy!

































actually, I like take a picture when she's sleeping
because she's very CUTE!
And she and I usually - almost everyday - sleep together
She's SO mild :) and warm.













She loves that nosh. normally, every ferret takes a certain times for accepting a new sort of nosh or feed they've never tried it before. even mango also did.
But Santa's unusual, different.
It was really surprised to our.


2 comments:

  1. hey there, u've got a gr8 blog, want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me kno,i'll follow back for sure.. we could even follow eachother on facebook,lookbook,twitter and instagram.. i alwz follow back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! really cute! amazing pics!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete